Not a lot of perfect weather this weekend as summer heat continues to depress the Perfect Weather Index. Sunday will be marginally better than Saturday and really only due to the improving conditions along the West Coast. The only perfect 10’s this weekend occur along the California Coast. When I say the California Coast, really I mean just inland about 5-10 miles or so where temperatures are a little warmer. There is only one location that shows up as a perfect 10 on both days and that is Vista, California. Click here to see their perfect forecast! Overall, Vermont is on top Saturday and Oregon is best on Sunday. Nice weather also builds north all the way to Southeast Alaska. Partly cloudy and 71 on Sunday in Ketchikan, so if you’re lucky enough to be cruising the Inside Passage this weekend, enjoy.
Best Worst Best Worst
1. Vermont 1. Mississippi 1. Oregon 1. South Dakota
2. Oregon 2. Alabama 2. Washington 2. Delaware
3. Minnesota 3. Louisiana 3. Hawaii 3. New Jersey
4. New Hampshire 4. Alaska 4. California 4. Louisiana
5. Hawaii 5. Delaware 5. New Mexico 5. Mississippi